First let me just say that I know my dad reads my blogs and when he sees this he's gonna do a few things:
- He's gonna shake his head
- He's gonna say a few words of choice
- Then he's gonna get an all warm and fuzzy feeling b/c well...you'll see
- He's gonna say, "what did she get herself into?" and "AGAIN!"
- And then he'll read the rest of this and call me!
Meet your new granddaughter Dad!!! Show mom! No wait...first we need to guess what she'll say first then tell her! LOL
This is Tallulah (lula for short). She's 11 wks, registered and is loving the kids. We were gonna do it, just didn't know when and what type of breed. Neal and Morgan found her when they were out and about and brought her home. Love the little bug eyes and the grunts!!! She's got a crate, her bowls and plenty of love. She's already gone potty outside and of course...the girls are fighting over her!
I know DAD....why right? Give me a week and I'll be thinking the same thing. LOL