Friday, April 16, 2010
1. I'd like for money to fall from the sky!
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is the night Neal proposed to me in the kitchen of his apartment on one knee and my hands deep into stuffing manicotti noodles, YUM.
3. Last night, I had Chicken and Rice Casserole for dinner.
4. Sorry for the spotty blog posts...need to be more consistent.
5. Can we EAT now?
6. One of my worst temptations is spending money on kids clothes; cute clothes are hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with the kids (Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel), tomorrow my plans include boating and a crab boil hopefully and Sunday, I want to work on our 'to-do' list!
Friday Fill-ins can be found here
Google Page Rank
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service